In an effort to reduce communication gap between doctors and the relatives of Covid -19 patients, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh has set up a ‘Samvaad Desk’. The institute has also issued telephone and WhatsApp numbers for the desk which would operate 24 X7.
Giving information in this regard, the dean hospital administration, U B Mishra said that to get information related to the treatment and health of the Covid patients, one can contact on telephone number 0135-2462929 and WhatsApp number 7217014336 of the Desk.
“In the desk one can also get information related to the patient by making a phone call or sending a WhatsApp message to above numbers. If the family members of the patients themselves want to come to the hospital and get information about their patients, they can come between 1 pm to 2 pm and in the evening 5 pm to 6 pm in OPD block. This desk will take the health updates of the patients admitted in the Covid wards. All the information will be provided through the desk. The desk will work round the clock throughout the week,’’ he said.
Friday, 11 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020