All India Backward Class Association (AIBCA) has reconstituted its executive committee. The representatives of the association also submitted a memorandum to the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat demanding to include extreme backward classes under Schedule Caste (SC).
In a meeting of ABICA held on Friday and chaired by its President Santosh Kashyap, Neeraj Kashyap was made the State Senior Vice President, Shalu Kashyap was made women state president while Premlata was given the charge of women senior vice president. Amar Singh Kashyap was made Secretary, Jaspreet Singh was given charge of Uttarakhand youth coordinator and Radheshyam Kashyap was nominated as district president Haridwar.
National President of AIBCA, Santosh Kashyap said that a memorandum to the CM demanding to include extreme backward classes under Schedule Caste was submitted. She said, “During the time of late former CM Narendra Dutt Tiwari an announcement was made to add extreme backward classes under schedule caste however no steps in the announcements were taken. We want that current CM take necessary steps regarding this.’’
Sunday, 14 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Motherhood University conducts an industrial visit July 14, 2019
- AIBCA constitutes state executive committee July 14, 2019
- The Path of Love & Devotion Towards Spirituality July 13, 2019
- Let Human Species be Benevolent to All Living Beings July 13, 2019
- ‘Want to do an action film with Priyanka’ July 13, 2019