Ahead of Kanwad Mela, authorities plan better traffic management
The district administration and police have geared up for the Kanwad Mela. The SSP office has asked the people to give suggestions and a meeting was held with the department officials. Ahead of Kanwad Mela, the administration plans to implement a traffic system which would ensure smooth flow of traffic.
Giving directions to his subordinates, SSP Janmejay Khanduri said, “The traffic in the city should not come to a halt. Anyone not following the traffic rules must be penalised.”
The route diversions will be implemented from July 17 to 23 and from July 24 to 30. From July 17 till the end of the Mela, the movement of heavy vehicles on Najibabad-Bijnor highway shall be diverted. The vehicles coming from Najibabad, Bijnor, Dhampur shall be diverted through Muzaffarnagar via Meerapur said SSP. During increased rush of visitors, the buses shall be stopped in Bairagi camp, Dakshdweep, Neeldhara, Dheerwali and Motichur otherwise they would be allowed to reach Rishikul bus stand.
SP city Kamlesh Upadhyay said that strict vigilance shall be maintained at sensitive areas like railway station, bus stand and other crowded places.
Wednesday, 10 July 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019
- Four factors via the internet online casino can be better than experiencing Netflix November 11, 2019
- Bulbul kills 10 in Bengal, 1.8L evacuated November 11, 2019
- JP Nadda to reach Doon on Nov 15 November 11, 2019
- MP Tirath Singh Rawat & others hurt after car flips over November 11, 2019