In a meeting held by the apex body of ascetics—the Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP) on Thursday in Bada Udasin Akhada, many important decisions were taken. On the proposal made by Mahant Rajendra Giri which was approved by others, it was announced that the current president and chairman of the ABAP and their team will continue their term for another five years. The ABAP also gave clean chit to former union minister Swami Chinmayanand.
Speaking to The Pioneer, the ABAP president Mahant Narendra Giri said, “It has been unanimously decided in the council elections that the present officiating body of Akhada Parishad will continue for next term of five years.” He further said that a conspiracy has been hatched against Swami Chinmayanand. Some people are busy in trapping him by imposing fake charges. Some action must be taken against such people, he said.
Demanding speeding up of the Kumbh Mela works of both permanent and temporary nature, the ABAP members hoped that the State Government will organise the Kumbh Mela in a magnificent form and complete the pending tasks well before 2021. “We hope that the State Government will succeed in completion of Kumbh Mela works of land allotment and infrastructural development,” said Mahant Hari Giri, national secretary of ABAP. All members of 13 Akhadas were present in the council meeting.
Friday, 11 October 2019 | PNS | Hardiwar
You might also like
- Villagers seek protection from raiding elephants November 18, 2019
- 22-year-old dies in road accident November 18, 2019
- Soddisfazione 100% garantita. Dove Posso Ordinare Linezolid Senza Ricetta November 18, 2019
- Ordine Atenolol. Acquisto farmaci generici. Farmacia Trento Online November 18, 2019
- Kamagra Soft A Buon Mercato Senza Prescrizione Medica | Consegna in tutto il mondo libero | approccio Personal November 18, 2019