The seven year old girl rescued by the district task force and officers from State Commision for Protection of Child Rights (SCPCR) from Khurbura Mohalla in Dehradun on July 12 was finally sent home to her parents on Friday.
SCPCR chairperson Usha Negi said, “After the rescue the girl was sent to Balika Niketan for few days because of the case formalities. We have instructed her parents to visit the commission or Child Welfare Committee (CWC) once a month to ascertain that the girl is regularly being sent to school.”
The girl is from a deprived background and her family lives in Vikasnagar. A relative had brought her to Dehradun for a visit after which he kept her a domestic help here. Though her parents repeatedly asked for their daughter back the relative desisted. The minor worked for a year and a half at her relative’s house before she was rescued and an FIR lodged against the relative.
Saturday, 20 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Latanoprost Veneto Economico | Farmacie Economiche Online November 23, 2019
- Dove Acquistare Ivermectin Generico Online * Farmacia Rimini November 23, 2019
- Sconto Warfarin Senza Prescrizione. prezzo di marca Warfarin November 23, 2019
- Requip Generico A Buon Mercato Online | www.pioneeredge.in November 23, 2019
- Noroxin Per Corrispondenza November 23, 2019