In a major relief to the Government Doon Medical College (GDMC) Hospital the service of which is being affected due to shortage of doctors, seven senior residents have joined the facility on Monday.
The public relation officer of the GDMC, Mahendra Bhandari said that Dr Neha Mahajan and Dr Naresh Kumar have joined the department of surgery while Dr Srishti Thakur and Dr Swati Agarwal have joined the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital. He added that Dr Pankaj Kumar and Dr Pratyush Saran Singhal have joined as senior residents in department of medicines of the hospital. In the ENT department, Dr Shrishti Thakur has joined as senior residents on the day, he added.
Apart from helping the hospital reeling under huge patient load, the appointment of these doctors would also help the college during the visit of the ensuing visit of team of the Medical Council of India (MCI) for the all- important letter of permission (LoP) for the new batch of MBBS students, observers say.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019