A 60-year old man was found dead on the railway track near Satyanaraya temple at Raiwala on Sunday. The deceased was reportedly hit by a train.
According to the information provided by local police, point man Kishan Pal gave information at Railwala police station about a man being hit by the train. Upon reaching there an Aadhaar card was found with the body, identifying the man as Joginder Randhawa, a resident of Lakshman Jhula Chowk in Rishikesh. The man was found dead on the spot. Family members of the deceased have been informed. The body has been kept at the mortuary in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh.
Monday, 25 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- The plight of children in India November 25, 2019
- 60-year-old man found dead on railway track November 25, 2019
- Poetry independent of geographical quotient: Naik November 25, 2019
- 119 challans issued to landlords for un-verified tenants November 25, 2019
- Villagers demand removal from eco-sensitive zone November 25, 2019