51- bed Mussoorie Hospital to start in April: MLA Ganesh Joshi
The Mussoorie MLA Ganesh Joshi said that the new 51- bed Joint Mussoorie Hospital would be opened for the people in April this year. He assured this while inspecting the hospital site on Wednesday and directed that the work should get completed by the end of March.
The BJP MLA said that the BJP government in 2009 had given approval for the 51- bed hospital.
“However, the apathetic attitude of the subsequent Congress government and work of executing agency had resulted in the delay of more than eight years,” he added.
He said that on the initiative of the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, the health department has released a sum of Rs 234.81 lakh for the hospital. The project manager of Uttar Pradesh Rajkeeya Nirman Nigam Limited ( UPRNNL) Sunil Malik and assistant engineer A K Malasi, CMS of Mussoorie hospital Dr Rajiv Pal and others were present when Joshi inspected the hospital site. Read More
Thursday, 10 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- 72 Hours…movie on the legendary solider to be released on Friday January 15, 2019
- Wanted to be a part of Simmba: Priya Prakash Varrier January 15, 2019
- The chameleon’s game January 15, 2019
- No threat to Cong-JD(S) Govt: HDK January 15, 2019
- First Shahi Snan of biggest congregation today January 15, 2019