A 47-year-old man died in a road accident late night on Sunday near Kesarwala in Dehradun. According to the information provided by the police, the deceased has been identified as Magan Chand Ramola, native of Chinyalisaur, Uttarakashi and was presently a resident of Nehrugram.
According to Raipur police, they received information that a scooty hit a dumper near Kesarwala, because of which the driver has been critically injured. The injured was taken to Raipur hospital where during treatment he succumbed to his injuries.
Upon investigation it was found that the deceased was coming back from Maldevta to Raipur, when he lost balance of the vehicle and collided with a stationary dumper.
The deceased used to work in a roadside eatery and was returning home from work.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- How Exactly To Clean Guide to Free Online Games. November 15, 2019
- Thaumaturgist Of Ounce Slot machine Sport With regard to Selling November 15, 2019
- BJP seeks Rahul’s apology,Cong ex-chief demands JPC November 15, 2019
- SC’s clean chit to Rafale deal again November 15, 2019
- Conduct third-party evaluation in SAGY villages: CM November 15, 2019