47 COMPLAINTS RECEIVED DURING PUBLIC HEARING AT COLLECTORATE
Tuesday, 20 February 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
A total of 47 complaints were received from the common people during the public hearing at the Collectorate on Monday. Such hearings are being held with the DM in the chair on every Monday since November 20. Some of complaints are being addressed on the spot, the administrative officials claimed.
Dehradun district chief development officer G S Rawat said after he heard out the grievances of the people who came that most of the complaints had come from Sadar Tehsil.
Public complaints made during the hearing mostly related to municipal corporation, social welfare department, education, rural development, public works department, jal sansthan, power and MDDA.
He said that the aim of conducting such public hearings on each Monday was to invite the people to present their concerns followed by their redressal on the spot. He also asked the department officers to forward the applications to the other departments concerned to ensure prompt action on them. ADM Arvind Pandey and DDO Pradeep Pandey.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020