A four year girl was allegedly raped by a man in Shyampur area of Haridwar on Wednesday evening. She was playing in the evening with her friends at a nearby Ghat when the accused took her to a Namami Gange changing room and sexually assaulted her. The accused has been identified as local resident Deepak (27) who is married and reportedly addicted to substance abuse.
The Shyampur police station officer Deepak Kathait said that the accused had been arrested by the police. Inquiry revealed that he was married and jobless. The four year old girl was hospitalised.
Friday, 15 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- 4-year old raped in Haridwar November 15, 2019
- Open Air Gym gets positive response before inauguration November 15, 2019
- High rates keep visitors away from Children’s Park November 15, 2019
- MCD starts online payment of property tax for slum dwellers November 15, 2019
- Two men, five juvenile arrested for stealing two-wheelers November 15, 2019