Thirty four students of Baluni Classes passed the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance-2019.
With the announcement of IIT results, a wave of cheer spread among the students. A total of 34 students including Nitin Kumar Malhotra, Ajay Dikshit, Akshat Negi, Rudransh Gupta, Parth Mittal, Atishay Jain, Rahul Guglani and others succeeded in the JEE advance.
Expressing happiness at the good results, the Baluni Classes managing director Vipin Baluni said that the hard work of students, guidance of experienced and capable teachers and updated study material is enabling the institute to remain at the top.
The institute is among the top institutes in north India providing coaching in both Hindi and English, he said.
Dr Baluni Group of Education chairman Dr Navin Baluni congratulated the successful students and their parents. He said that maximum numer of students from the institute had been selected in all engineering and medical entrance exams.
Sunday, 16 June 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 50:50 Sena’s post-poll artifice, asserts Shah November 14, 2019
- Cabinet meeting: Start-ups to reserve 50 % jobs to locals in U’khand November 14, 2019
- No stone crushers within 3 kms of rivers November 14, 2019
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019