THDC India Limited celebrated its 32nd Foundation Day on Friday in its different offices. The Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of THDCIL,D V Singh hoisted THDCIL flag at corporate office in Rishikesh on the day.
In his address, the CMD gave a detailed account of the achievements of the organisation.
A cultural event was also organised on the occasion. Awards were also given for Best Employees in Executive and Workman Category under the THDCIL Award and Reward Scheme.
THDCIL is one of the premier power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1513 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam HPP (1000 MW), Koteshwar HEP (400 MW) and Wind Power Projects of 50 MW at Patan and 63 MW at Dwarka in Gujarat to its credit.
Sunday, 14 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- UKD submits memo to Guv July 14, 2019
- District task force rescue 17 year-old minor July 14, 2019
- 32nd Foundation day of THDC India Ltd celebrated July 14, 2019
- Motherhood University conducts an industrial visit July 14, 2019
- AIBCA constitutes state executive committee July 14, 2019