56 patients found positive
With the death of one more patient at Mahant Indiresh Hospital due to Swine flu on Friday, the death toll in Dehradun has mounted up to 16.
The deceased- a 41- year -old male patient- was the resident of Gumaniwala in Rishikesh and was undergoing treatment at the Mahant Indiresh Hospital. Meanwhile, three new cases of the disease have surfaced in Dehradun on the day when the swab samples of these patients have been found positive for H1 N1. The chief medical officer (CMO) Dehradun, Dr S K Gupta said that 56 patients have so far been found positive to Swine flu this season.
The CMO further said that all the medical professionals have been asked to keep track of the suspected cases of the disease and inform them to the district health department.
He claimed that all the hospitals have adequate supply of Tami flu (medicine of swine flu) and triple layer masks.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019