56 patients found positive
With the death of one more patient at Mahant Indiresh Hospital due to Swine flu on Friday, the death toll in Dehradun has mounted up to 16.
The deceased- a 41- year -old male patient- was the resident of Gumaniwala in Rishikesh and was undergoing treatment at the Mahant Indiresh Hospital. Meanwhile, three new cases of the disease have surfaced in Dehradun on the day when the swab samples of these patients have been found positive for H1 N1. The chief medical officer (CMO) Dehradun, Dr S K Gupta said that 56 patients have so far been found positive to Swine flu this season.
The CMO further said that all the medical professionals have been asked to keep track of the suspected cases of the disease and inform them to the district health department.
He claimed that all the hospitals have adequate supply of Tami flu (medicine of swine flu) and triple layer masks.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019