The three-day Annual Technical Festival of Indian Institute of Technology ‘Roorkee Cognizance’ has begun on Friday with the theme being ‘Unwinding Chaos’ which draws inspiration from the butterfly effect in chaos theory and complex systems. This technical festival would feature panel discussions, competitions and lectures to be followed by entertainment night on each of the three days. Over five thousand students from various colleges in the country are participating in the tech fest, the institute officers said. The inaugural ceremony of ‘Cognizance 2019’ was attended among others by P V Venkitakrishnan, director, CBPO, ISRO HQ who was present there as the chief guest and Satyam Priyadarshy, chief data scientist Halliburton as the guest of honour.
Saturday, 16 March 2019 | PNS | Roorkee
You might also like
- Dept seizes truck smuggling wood March 26, 2019
- Ambrish stresses on local pick to represent Haridwar in LS March 26, 2019
- Nishank confident of BJP’s return to power March 26, 2019
- company to unplug dialysis machines March 26, 2019
- Jhanda fair and nomination rallies trigger traffic jams on roads in Doon March 26, 2019