Doon University has organised a campus recruitment drive during which 25 students studying in foreign languages have been picked for jobs. The two-day campus recruitment test comprised language test, aptitude test, online exams, interaction and interview session by the team of the experts.
The foreign language students still completing their final year graduation have been selected for jobs. They include eight students studying the German language, six students; the Japanese language, five; the Spanish language, four; the French language and two, the Chinese language.
The students studying Japanese and Chinese languages would receive a package of Rs 6 lakh per annum, while the students studying French, Spanish and German languages would receive Rs 5, 20,000 per annum. These students have received jobs in Hyderabad and Bengaluru area.
Sharing thought on the occasion, the vice-chancellor C S Nautiyal said, “We are quite excited over our students being picked for jobs. We are committed to offering quality education. We also try our best to ensure good placement for the students.”
He added the school of languages is one where career and job opportunities offered are tremendous.
“We are inviting a number of national and multinational companies for job placements. Besides, we are hosting a series of career enhancement and other related training to our students across schools,” he added.
Friday, 08 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019
- Issue show-cause notice to polluting factories, HC directs UEPPCB June 14, 2019
- Waste segregation, decentralised composting to start in all Govt colonies June 14, 2019