The 20 per cent rebate in the property tax for the year 2019-20 is likely to end on Wednesday as per the Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD). However, the rebate will be applicable to the taxpayers for the current financial year. The municipal tax superintendent Vinay Pratap Singh informed that no decision has been taken yet by the corporation about the extension of the period of the rebate for the property taxpayers of the last year. The MCD officials stated that there are still hundreds of taxpayers from the last year who have not deposited their property tax, so there are chances that Dehradun mayor Sunil Uniyal ‘Gama’ will extend the period of the rebate on Wednesday. Moreover, Singh informed that about Rs 1.30 crore has been collected by the corporation so far.
Wednesday, 15 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020