The organising committee of AIIMS Rishikesh, Cardiovascular Department has hosted the first ever International conference on “Role of Meditation for Prevention And Treatment Of Cardiovascular Diseases” at AIIMS Rishikesh for two days in the presence of internationally recognised doctors and speakers like Dr Indranill Basu Ray, the Visiting Professor, AIIMS Rishikesh, Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist, St. Francis Hospital, Memphis USA; Dr. Bhanu Duggal, HOD Cardiology Department, AIIMS Rishikesh; Dr Greg Fricchione, Director of the Benson Henry Institute (BHI) for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and Mind Body Medical Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School; Prof Yashwant Pathak, Dean School of Pharmacy, University of South Florida; Dr Gautam Sharma, Prof, Department of Cardiology, Professor in Charge-Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research, AIIMS, Delhi and Dr H R Nagendra, the Vice Chancellor of SVYASA among others.
The event was inaugurated in the presence of Swami Chidanand Saraswati, president of the Parmarth Niketan Ashram; Subodh Tiwari, vice-president of Indian Yoga Association and H R Nagendra, vice-chancellor of SVYAS and one of the pioneers in research on Yoga and heart.
Wednesday, 13 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019