The two- day regional convention, titled ‘Towards Peace Harmony and happiness- transition from transformation’ organized at Swami Ram Himalayan University (SRHU), Doiwala, ended on Saturday.
The convention in which the experts from the fields of science and spirituality participated was organised under the joint aegis of Pranab Mukherjee Foundation and Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development.
The valedictory session of the convention was addressed by the former chief minister and Member of Parliament, Ramesh Pokharial ‘ Nishank’ and the state finance minister Prakash Pant. Speaking on the occasion Nishank said that change is essential for achieving high ideals for man and society. In his address, Pant said that regular changes are made in the schemes for societal development. He highlighted the importance of people-oriented developmental schemes so that everyone in society is benefited. The vice-chancellor of the university Vijay Dhasmana felicitated Nishank and Pant by handing over a memento and presenting ‘ Shawl’ to them.
The convention was organized under the chairmanship of the former Union minister and MP Murli Manohar Joshi. The event was addressed by Rashpal Mahlotra, S R Kasim, Vijendra Chauhan, A K Nanda, Priyanker Upadhyaya and VC of Doon University C S Nautiyal among others. Read more posts…
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019