The two-day ‘Annual Book Exhibition’ held at the Bidholi campus of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies concluded. Students, researchers and faculty thronged the exhibition arena in the campus for two days to select books, UPES sources said and added that 55 major international and national publishers viz. Taylor & Francis; Pearson; Wiley; Cambridge; Oxford; Bloomsbury and Walter Kluver participated in it among others.
Deependra Jha, vice- chancellor UPES, inaugurated the exhibition. Expressing his happiness that the event was gaining popularity year after year, he said that he was happy with the participation of international and national exhibitors the number of which has almost doubled from last year’s 29 to 55 this year. Briefing the media on the event, Arun Dhand, senior director, public affairs, shared that the event was one of the most sought-after in the university.
Thursday, 07 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019