To meet any emergency situation and in case any accident happening with the members of the polling party, the election commission has made arrangement of air ambulance facility on April 11. The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Uttarakhand, Sowjanya said that two helicopters would be kept ready in case of any emergency. One state helicopter would be kept ready in Dehradun while another, a MI- 16 would be stationed at Sarsawa. The CEO said that the first aid boxes would be kept with all the polling parties and of them would be provided with advanced payments. The election commission has acquired 3718 small vehicles, 3872 buses and 425 trucks to carry the personnel for the election duty.
Wednesday, 10 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 2 choppers to serve as air ambulance on polling day April 10, 2019
- State ready for polls: CEO April 10, 2019
- Girl rescued from doctor sent home with parents April 10, 2019
- Light rain, storm hit State today April 10, 2019
- CHA should be closed or its mgmt must improve- SCPCR April 10, 2019