To meet any emergency situation and in case any accident happening with the members of the polling party, the election commission has made arrangement of air ambulance facility on April 11. The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Uttarakhand, Sowjanya said that two helicopters would be kept ready in case of any emergency. One state helicopter would be kept ready in Dehradun while another, a MI- 16 would be stationed at Sarsawa. The CEO said that the first aid boxes would be kept with all the polling parties and of them would be provided with advanced payments. The election commission has acquired 3718 small vehicles, 3872 buses and 425 trucks to carry the personnel for the election duty.
Wednesday, 10 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019