19,000 beneficiaries provided with golden cards under Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana
The secretary, Health, Nitesh Jha informed on Monday that under the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana, since the scheme was launched on December 25 in the state, golden cards have been issued so far for 19,000 beneficiaries. Also, so far, 79 people have taken the health benefit of the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in various hospitals selected under the scheme, he added.
Notably, Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana has covered all the families residing in the state and it has provision of cashless treatment. In view of the glitches which come up while availing insurance, the scheme is running on the trust mode. The facility of the scheme would be provided in the state government-run hospitals and the listed private hospitals. In case of emergency, this facility would be provided on direct admission in the listed private hospitals. In order to run the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in a smooth manner, the state government has been engaged in listing all the government hospitals as well as the private hospitals based in the state. Packages related to the 1350 types of diseases have been selected in the scheme to benefit the maximum number of people in need of treatment.
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019