1530 degrees awarded at 2nd convocation of DIT University
During the second convocation held at DIT University here on Saturday attended by the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat and the Minister of State for Higher Education Dhan Singh Rawat, 1530 students were awarded degree in B Tech, B Arch., B Pharma, M Tech, MCA, M Pharma and MBA.
Besides, DIT University awarded 11 Ph D degrees along with 16 gold medals this year.
CM said that the State Government is eager for active participation of the youth in the realm of policy formulation.
He mentioned that 150 students had been given the opportunity to participate in the recently held investors summit. It was meant to give them an opportunity to express their views at important forums, he said and added that the students’ suggestions are incorporated in the budget draft.
In his convocation address, the vice-chancellor K K Raina said that the university had a unique structure with an innovative organisational set-up working towards a high-quality research-based education that is in sync with the requirements of the industry combined with social sensitivity. Read more posts…
Sunday, 02 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- Will trim GST for masses: Prime Minister December 19, 2018
- Won’t let Modi sleep till farm loan waived: Rahul Gandhi December 19, 2018
- Cable TV to cost you more from Dec 29 December 19, 2018
- ACS appears before HC single bench December 19, 2018
- Changes in UP ZA Act against spirit of Uttarakhand formation: Harish Rawat December 19, 2018