Uttarakhand Police grievance cell addressed 10,052 out of 10,828 plaints
A total of 10052 complaints received in the ‘Grievance Redressal Cell’, set up in the police headquarters, were addressed by the Uttarakhand police in the year 2018.
The cell had received a total 10828 complaints from the people in form of mails, e mails and mobile app of the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat. The director general ( DG), crime and law and order, Ashok Kumar appreciated the effort of Uttarakhand Police in solving the grievances of the people. He said that the complainants always come with a hope that the police would deliver justice to them. He said that when the complaint is received by the police.
“After investigation by police if some legal action is initiated the confidence of the complainant in police is enhanced. It also creates a good image of the police in the collective mind,” he said.
Ashok Kumar further said that the grievance redressal cell in the police headquarters has been set up to ensure that confidence of the people in police is maintained and further enhanced. “Things are moving in the right direction and we are generally satisfied. The people who approach us are also happy,” he said. Read More
Thursday, 10 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019