Sunday, 09 September 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
In a sudden spurt in dengue, ten new cases of the disease have been reported by the district health authorities of Dehradun on Saturday. With the addition, the number of dengue cases this season has mounted to 28. The district vector-borne diseases officer Subhash Joshi said that out of ten cases found positive in Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), five are from Dehradun while others are from Tehri and Saharanpur.
You might also like
- Return of maryada November 11, 2019
- Guv invites Sena as BJP says no November 11, 2019
- Bulbul kills 10 in Bengal, 1.8L evacuated November 11, 2019
- JP Nadda to reach Doon on Nov 15 November 11, 2019
- MP Tirath Singh Rawat & others hurt after car flips over November 11, 2019